Before E3 2016 Sony confirmed The New High-End PlayStation 4 Version and now Sony has revealed it.
Rumors Were coming that Sony will release the PS4 NEO this year and In the PlayStation Meeting Event they Revealed the new console, it is called PlayStation 4 Pro and it will release in November 10 2016, Yes that’s True.
Andrew House discussed many things about the PS4 Pro and the major features will be 4K and HDR gaming.
Mark Cerny Said Our Vision is to
“take the PS4 experience to extraordinary new levels.” “Our goal is to deliver high-fidelity graphical experiences,”
The PS4 Pro GPU power is doubled if we compare it to PS4,
And it is using AMD Polaris graphical architecture and The CPU clockspeed is also boosted.
PS4 Pro is a 4K gaming console without 4K Blu-Ray Drive?
I don’t get it 4K console without 4K Blu-Ray Drive Sony? Even Microsoft is offering 4K BD in Xbox Slim.
They also showed some of the games 4K demos running on the PS4 Pro Deus Ex, Spider Man And For Honor, Uncharted 4, Shadow of Mordor, Infamous First Light and Horizon: Zero Dawn.
Days Gone demo showed how HDR can produce and Mark Cerny said
you have never experienced this kind of photo realism in games.
Current PS4 will support the HDR by Firmware update that is a great thing for current PS4 owners.
On the PlayStation 4 Pro you will be able to enjoy current games as there are over a half-dozen Sony titles Patches in works,
After a patch the game will be able to take the power of PlayStation 4 Pro.
Third-Party Developers are also working on patches for their games to support PS4 Pro.
PS4 digital games or Disc games will run on the PS4 Pro but it can be different in terms of resolution or graphics.
Below is the Full Specs of the PlayStation 4 Pro.
- Main processor: Custom-chip single Processor
- CPU: x86-64 AMD “Jaguar,” 8 cores
- GPU: 4.20 TFLOPS, AMD Radeon™ based graphics engine
- Memory: GDDR5 8GB
- Storage size: 1TB
- External dimensions: Approx. 295×55×327 mm (width × height × length) (excludes largest projection)
- Mass: Approx. 3.3 kg
- BD/DVD Drive: BD × 6 CAV, DVD × 8 CAV
- Input/Output: Super-Speed USB (USB 3.1 Gen.1) port × 3, AUX port × 1
- Networking: Ethernet (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T)×1, IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth® 4.0 (LE)
- Power: AC 100V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: Max. 310W
- Operating temp: 5ºC – 35ºC
- AV Output: HDMI out port (supports 4K/HDR) DIGITAL OUT (OPTICAL) port
PlayStation 4 Pro will launch on November 10, 2016 and it will cost $399.